Wouldn’t it be great to have a free advisor, helping you with government contracting and growing your business?
Your small business can learn from an experienced government contractor through SBA’s Mentor-Protégé program. Protégés can get valuable business development help from their mentors in several areas, including:
• Guidance on internal business management systems, accounting, marketing, manufacturing, and strategic planning
• Financial assistance in the form of equity investments, loans, and bonding
• Assistance navigating federal contract bidding, acquisition, and the federal procurement process
• Education about international trade, strategic planning, and finding markets
• Business development, including strategy and identifying contracting and partnership opportunities
• General and administrative assistance, like human resource sharing or security clearance support
Click here to register.
Presenters: K.A. Perkins, Deputy Director, SBA Mentor-Protégé Program, Deb Farris, Deputy District Director for the SBA, Aikta Marcoulier, Regional Administrator for the SBA