Ready to improve your skill set to start or grow your small business? Join the Wyoming SBDC as it presents a full roster of business experts for a day-long conference at the Downtown Best Western in Casper. Wyoming business experts and SBDC staff will provide interactive, skill-building workshops addressing a wide range of essential business skills. Conference registration includes all the workshops, continental breakfast, and buffet lunch.
Workshops and presenters for the conference include the following*:
- “Setting and Achieving Realistic Business Goals” presented by Kassandra Vaughn-Worsley, CEO, SK Media LLC
- “Increase Profits through Financial Management: Straightforward Cash Flow and Analysis Strategies” presented by Rob Condie, Wyoming SBDC Regional Director and former Banking Industry Professional
- “Creating Compelling Social Media Messaging” presented by Audie Cunningham, Wyoming SBDC Regional Director and Entrepreneur
- “Develop Your Greatest Asset: Attract and Retain Quality Staff” presented by P.J. Burns, Wyoming SBDC Regional Director and current board chair for the Powder River Chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- *Workshop subjects, titles, and presenters subject to change.
Event cost: $49.00
Click here to register.