Small Business Skill-Building Workshop and Resource Expo in Gillette Presented by Wyoming SBDC Network
April 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ready to improve your skill set to start or grow your small business? Join the Wyoming SBDC as it presents a full roster of business experts and resource providers for a day-long conference at the Best Western Tower West Lodge in Gillette. Wyoming business experts will provide interactive, skill-building workshops addressing a wide range of essential business skills. Conference registration includes all the workshops, continental breakfast, and buffet lunch. Several statewide and local business resource providers will also be on hand to introduce their services.
Workshops and presenters for the conference include the following*:
- Setting and Achieving Realistic Business Goals presented by Kassandra Vaughn-Worsley, CEO, SK Media LLC
- Increase Profits through Financial Management: Straightforward Cash Flow and Analysis Strategies presented by Bruce Morse, former Banking Industry Professional and Wyoming SBDC Regional Director
- Stop Letting Your Business Run You: Achieving a Healthier Work/Life Balance presented by Janean Forsyth, Apex Accelerator Government Contracting Program Manager and Personal Mindfulness Coach
- Designing and Deploying a Year-Long Marketing Strategy presented by Paul Johnson, Wyoming SBDC Network Associate State Director and former Chief Marketing Strategist in the private sector
- Develop Your Greatest Asset: Attract and Retain Quality Staff presented by P.J. Burns, Wyoming SBDC Regional Director and current board chair for the Powder River Chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
*Workshop subjects, titles, and presenters subject to change
Registration Fee: $50
Click here to register.