Join us for a network and learn event hosted by the Washakie County Library, Library to Business Program, the Community Navigator Program, and the Wyoming Small Business Development Center Network. We will discuss strategies for getting your business noticed on Google Maps.
In this session we will explore:
• Update business information
• Use the Offers, Events, and Updates features to get noticed
• Discuss what customers want to see on your About page
• Learn to link your website and social media pages
• Use Google reviews to learn and adapt to customer needs
Presenter: Devan Costa-Cargill, Wyoming SBDC Network Regional Director.
Click here to register.